April 16, 2008

blog candy!

so many of my favourite blogs right now are giving away blog candy, it's unreal... so if you want to get in on the fun, please visit these great blogs!

fresh & fun - enter by 2:00 PM CST TODAY!

i{heart}2stamp - enter by Saturday morning, April 19th...

Inkling of Love - enter by April 19th...

The Voices In My Head - enter by 8:00 PM, April 20th...

my scrapbook table - enter by April 21st...

Sharing My Obsession - enter by 12:00 PM, April 21st...

L'il Buck's Creations - enter by midnight, April 21st...

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for all the blog candy info... :) LOVE your blog name!!!!

Lim said...

Thanks for taking part in my blog candy and for your kind comments about my cards. I wish you good luck on the drawing and stop by at my place again some time
Have a nice day. Hugs,
Lim.