February 17, 2009

it's been a long time...

and i can't promise that i won't flake out again, but i've missed my crafty pursuits...

since i've gone back to work, i've had less and less time to do any cards... and scrapbooking hasn't been touched in over a year (having said that, i did just order a crapload of stuff from SU for scrapbooking)... i did force myself to make a Blurb book to chronicle my boy's first year recently... too bad he'll be two in less than two months...

anyway, when it came time to keep the domain name or let it go, i could just let it fall into someone else's hands... so, i'm back... tentatively...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm glad you're going to dive back in. Looking forward to your new endeavours :D

I hear ya on the lack of time. Hence the reason I'm usually up this late!

LittleSpots said...

I can totally relate to work = not enough time to craft. Somehow I manage to find a little bit of time though, I'm sure you can too. I can't wait to see your next project.