February 22, 2009

KW Colour Inspiration Challenge 42

while i've been a devoted follower of Kristina's blog and videos for quite some time, i've yet to take part in any of her colour inspiration challenges... this morning, the mood hit me and this is what i came up with... love the card, slightly annoyed i couldn't get the ribbon straighter...

Recipe:
Inspiration: Kristina Werner's Colour Inspiration Challenge 42
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Really Rust, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink: Really Rust
Stamp Set: Artfully Asian © Stampin' Up
Embellishments: Kiwi Kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon, Thickers white foam stickers
Tools: Nestabilities circle dies, 1/2" circle punch, paper trimmer, tape roller, Glue Dots, dimensionals

2 comments:

Melissa K. said...

Cute! Very Kristina-esque. I wish I had a solution for getting ribbon straight around a circle, too! I've had that problem before. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. :)

Leonie said...

Such a sweet little card, it would brighten my day!