January 7, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop

Started: November 4, 2007
Finished: November 4, 2007
Made For: my friends & family
Pattern: provided by the lovely Ms. M
Paper: mostly Stampin' Up
Materials: mostly SU - clear embossing powder, ink pads, various stamps, ribbon, eyelets
Tools: Cuttlebug, heat embosser, various punches
Cost: $30 for 30 cards...
Would I Do It Again? absolutely...
Notes / Comments: this was an all day workshop hosted by a friend of mine, Ms. M, and my first introduction to card making... everything was pre-cut and all i had to do was show up, follow the instructions, do the stamping / embellishment and assemble... i fell in love with the heat embosser and found a way to use it on all of my cards (in my defense, 2 of the cards called for heat embossing as part of the original design by Ms. M)... i also was intrigued by the Cuttlebug enough to eventually buy my own... i've gotten lots of comments about how pretty my cards were this year and i definitely would attend another workshop...

0 comments: