January 7, 2008

welcome...

welcome to my latest blog where i plan to journal my various craftiness efforts...

i'm not a consistent crafter, nor am i especially fast at churning out projects... but i do like to try my hand at certain projects every once and a while... hobbies that i've done in the past (and keep coming back to) include knitting, crocheting and cross-stitch...

with the birth of my son i've begun to scrapbook and, by extension, make cards... with my introduction to these things, i'm slowly being drawn into the world of heat embossing (which i love to an unnatural extent) and stamping...

what i plan to do here is showcase both my work-in-progress and finished projects, as well as review my work (what was used, how i feel it turned out, would i do it again, etc.)... i'll be adding older projects first, so stay tuned!

0 comments: