January 28, 2008

radio silence...

don't worry, my poor little crafting blog has not fallen by the wayside already... i've just not been crafting much as i'm getting ready to return to work and i'm trying to get my ducks in a row before i'm really and truly a working mum...

right now i've got a dishcloth on my needles and that's about it... i'm trying to get 4 rows a day done (to quote the movie Juno, "Whoa! Dream big!"), so i should wrap it up by Friday at the latest...

i have two upcoming projects:

1) a Birthday card exchange - once this cold snap breaks and i actually dare to venture outside, i have to pick out my colour scheme and decide what the heck i'm doing... i need to make 10 by early March... i'm hoping to either start cutting or stamping some stuff at my monthly craft night, next week...

2) some of these cute amigurumi patterns from Owlishly... i haven't picked up a crochet hook in years, so i'm probably going to be in over my head... they're just so damn cute... i bought the 3 patterns below...



1 comments:

Shelley said...

pfttt the directions are super easy to follow and understand, you'll do fine! I unraveled the one I did several times before I finally figured it out (nothing to do with her directions).